Oh My God, I Finally Found It! The One Secret To Saving Money!

I've been looking for a long time, but I finally came across THE one bit of money saving advice that will, well let's just say it'll totally save me a boat load of money.

I was surfing on Pinterest (like you do) and clicked on a pictogram (like you do). In an eye-catching, multi-sized, san serif font it stated:

"Stop Wasting Money With These 5 Tips." 


--

Sure, I was drawn to it because the list was short and my attention span was up to the task, but who would have ever thought that in that list, I'd find such nuggets as, "Skip high calorie appetizers," and "Stop betting."

I mean, sure, buying appetizers at Applebees isn't cheap, but I didn't even think of the correlation between calories and expense... and the betting, I mean it makes perfect sense now, but how did I not see this sooner?

Other tips included:

  • Canceling your newspaper subscription because... Facebook. And,
  • Choose free shipping whenever you buy Star Wars posters to decorate your home theater. Oddly specific, yet universal.

Absolute nuggets. Interpret that as you will. I'm sticking with nuggets



No comments:

Post a Comment